The Cupcake Collab The Cupcake Collab

Very nice!

Must say this is a nice piece of work =)
True, some drawings were obviously better than others. But I must say that everyone showed something worth seeing. Whether it be for the art, a nice idea/concept, or both.
The programming on this wasn't particularly hard, but still worked nicely, no errors that I saw. So good job.
I found all the music very fitting, they set a cheerful, careless mood to it all. Nice choices. (Volume bar is a nice surprise as well.)

Thanks to all the authors for the entertainment. =)
Keep up the good work! ^^

PS: The gif made by MasterMerol was well made and strangely entrancing, despite its simplicity. x] Kudos on it.

ReNaeNae responds:

Glad you liked it! And I agree, MasterMerol's is awesome!

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

RIdiculous

When I saw it on front page, and the title, I was expecting something better. Not only better, I was expecting something good...
Thare so many things to be approached relating these topics, but this was simply ridiculous.
It doesnt even deserve me to keep writing... so...

The Blue Line 2 The Blue Line 2

Pretty good =)

This flash was interesting to watch. A nice concept, to connect it all with a blue line, and have blue be the predominant color.

A few comments, there was a couple of places where the blue line kinda jumped to a different position when the next picture settled in, but it was barely noticeable. Just a minor flaw to look out for, but not detrimental to the flash. ^^

I would also recommend being a bit more strict about the use of the color blue. As having everything blue, but suddenly seeing a guy on a desk, with lots of brown and red, and not even a blue outline connecting the two ends, sort of stands out. And kind of changed the mood too. (Sorry to point fingers but this was TheWalrusFlash's)
It would also be a good challenge for said authors. As others were able to pull it off graciously. (i.e. Outchy, XOutlawWolfX, Larcange)

That said, I must also agree with other users that XOutlawWolfX's drawings were outstanding. But they weren't the only ones. I'd like to make a special mention to: (In order of appearance)
Revaks first dragon (unfortunately I didn't think much of the other ones), Larcange (absolutely spectacular!), Garsim, Outchy (I like how he/she created tones by using blue "thatch"), Artisa, Spac3case, luXD, ReNaeNae and Yukishi.
These were my favourites. But most other authors were quite good too.

Dx6, your beginning drawing was pretty good. But the second one, was just a picture with a few filters applied. I would like to see you have a go at doing more actual drawing. ;) Even if just as a personal challenge and goal. =)

And finally, for the next installment a recommendation. I think other users, as well as me, would appreciate it if you put the music on loop, and offered a pause button. So that we can take a longer look at drawings if we wish. ;)

And that's pretty much it lol. Sorry for this massive review. I hope it helps.
Finally a last kudos to all authors and I hope you all keep on practicing and improving!

Cheers! ^^ Keep up the good work! =D

Dx6 responds:

Mmh, I love massive reviews, but hey, thanks !
I may not be the best artist (who noticed anway ?) but I try to do what I can do. If we may ever see the Blue Line 3, I'll rethink it way throught. I'll try to do something that deserves at least a front-page. No suprise if I'm not the one programming the flash, but just organizing it !
Thanks for the review. ;p

Interlocked Interlocked

Congratulations!

For this fantastic game!
It has many great details i'd like to mention.
-The music was indeed very relaxing, setting a nice mood to the game, helping you chill and concentrate on the puzzle. Also did not seem repetitive at all, which is hard to manage.
-The design. It wasn't anything fancy, with tons of details. It was nice and simple. Easy colors to distinguish each piece. And everything perfectly clear. The interface, the menu, the "selection gizmo"... =) Having the axis show always the same color and rotate with the puzzle was also very nice. Making it quite player friendly, to put it one way.
-The controls. Just perfect! Completely intuitive. Giving the option of toggling between rotate or pull, or holding spacebar down for a quick movement/sight.
Also loved how it first let you easily choose what axis you were going to move the piece on, instead of just guessing and moving straight away.
-The programming. Very nice job here. Movement was smooth, menu worked perfectly. No jerks at all. A nice acceleration and deceleration when moving a piece. Pieces interacted perfectly, and as a bonus, we even got a little noise whenever the piece hit something. Seriously, kudos on this!
-And last but not least, the puzzles. Very entertaining. Very easy at first, but with a nice build up of complication. (Although in my opinion numbers 11,12,13 were harder than #14, but this is just a side note.) As other people have said, instead of making you frustrated, you felt determined to finish the puzzle, with the final objective of finishing the puzzle, and to feel 10 times as smart. ;)

All in all, this game deserves no less than 10/10, and 5/5. =)
Good luck and thanks for the game! Keep it up!

Cheers! ^^

PS: Sorry about the long review. =P

Fight Me! Fight Me!

Lolzors! xD

Haha nice! xD
Liked the concept of making yourself the opponent. Quite entertaining.
And LMAO at beating hard mode xD. Ball punch and then BOOM! xDD
Rofl.

Anyways, nicely done, puts your reflexes to the challenge. The snapshots you took are good and movement doesn't look to jerky.
You get 8/10 and 5/5 from this critic :)

Cheers! ^^

How Awesome Is Your Comp? How Awesome Is Your Comp?

lol

Haha not bad not bad :). Well, it's mildy interesting to get a score on your comp based on the fps of a supercharged flash vid lol.
Good idea. You get 4/5 and 7/10 from me ;).
Cheers ^^

PS: Oh and i got 70.259 :P

Roameyoe - Streamline Remake Roameyoe - Streamline Remake

info

This is a great song, i know the ogirignal and you made a nice remake :).
I dont know about the pepsi commercial cus it didnt air where i live, but the original song is featured on the original game lolz. Which just happens to be on Newgrounds xDD
It's by Coolio-Niato and is a good Music game.
Tho i must say that personally i like the original more...

Still not bad Roameyoe ;)

Cheers ^^

a pirate a pirate

Simply incredible...

I have been going through all of your art submissions, and just had to comment.
Why? Because they are all absolutely breathtaking!

Your smooth colors, perfectly chosen and combined. The level of detail you draw. Your ideas. Your coloring, your shading. The facial expressions you draw. The dreamy effect lots of your drawings have. The landscapes. The skies... I could keep going.

It all makes me think of a far off world. And sometimes not that far. But no matter how far they take me, they all keep me transfixed on them for several minutes.

The hair, the clouds, the water. Even the trees on the left, or the grass and seashore on the right. Everything in harmony in the picture.
I might be getting a little dreamy while talking, but I just can't find the words to make your art justice.

At this point i think all that's left to say is. Is fantastic. I love all your work. And I really hope you keep up the good work and keep pursuing this. Whether it be professionally or as a hobby. You have a real talent for it.
Congratulations :)